Best of both worlds here. Chorizo and Eggs on the best dough ever. Our 72 Hour Dough.
- 1 pizza dough preferably our 72 hour dough
- 2 oz. fresh mozzarella
- 5-6 thin slices of chorizo
- 1/2 roasted red pepper, sliced thin
- 1 egg, cracked into a bowl.
- S & P
- Preheat your oven to 500 F with your Baking Steel on the top rack.
- Stretch or roll out your dough into a 12 inch round, place on lubricated pizza peel.
- Switch oven to broiler setting. Distribute cheese, chorizo and red peppers on top.
- Launch on your Baking Steel and cook for 2 minutes. Open oven, and place egg in the center, rotate pizza about 180 Degrees.
- Switch oven back to convection bake or bake and cook for 2 minutes or until egg is set.
- Remove, slice and serve.
Other recipes you might like